FCA Senior Trip: Day 3.
Great day at the beach and pool. Perfect weather. Dinner @ Red Bar. Hot seat for Molly, Emmy, Harper, & Dede. Chocolate cake & grilled cheese sandwiches midnight snacks. Headed to Destin for games & go-karts now.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- School Vouchers In TN-Are we any closer & who can use them?
- No. 5 Middle School in Suzhou, China looking for its Christian roots and why an American teacher would come to their city 120 years ago.
- Why was I in China? I think there are several reasons but there is one significant one – here it is:
- Back in USA but only for a short time. Sorry for the lack of posts but internet was not very reliable while in China & would not post from blogs or Facebook. More to come.
- In Nanjing and doing well. Visited primary school yesterday and toured the city.
- They say we are leaving.
- 40 mins late and the snow is getting heavier.
- Ok so much for exit row. Half an exit row & Michael Strahans twin next door.
- Winter wonderland starting in New York
- First leg underway! Way to early.
- Boarded in Charlotte- can we say full flight?
- Departing in the morning for China. Life long dream coming true. Here’s why: